Welcome to 2016!!!
I’m riding the fence on this new year….I’m so excited for another year and another adventure, but 2015 was so absolutely amazing, I’m a little sad to see it end!!!!
In 2015 I had my first full year of full time photography and it could not have been more perfect!!! I had a small break in January for a personal surgery, then hit the ground running in February and my existing clients and new clients started rolling in and my schedule filled up fast!!! Spring mini sessions were a HIT! I enjoyed adding more sets into my schedule and meeting new and old faces in the spring!
Then there was the AMAZING opportunity and trip I was able to take to California!!!! I was able to photograph 3 amazing families there including Kyle Richards of the Real Housewives!! My week there was incredibly amazing and inspiring! I can only hope I will be able to do it again!! Maybe this year! Then Summer with my family and vacations were awesome, as always. And Fall came fast and that schedule of mine has NEVER been so full! Thank you to everyone for being so patient and so calm during all of that bad weather and reschedules and madness that came about! But we got it all done and I think the sessions were better than I could have imagined!! Campfire minis, Christmas Tree farms and so many more first for me this year….it’s really been incredible.
For 2016, I can only hope for it to be just as amazing!!! I will be making a few changes for the new year. A few things to keep this train on the tracks per say!
- New Pricing! 2016 pricing reflects an investment in my work, for myself and for my clients! This new pricing is effective January 1, 2016, and will apply to all sessions currently scheduled for the year.
- New pricing is available to view on the website under ‘investment’.
- IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING CLIENT PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PRICING DISCOUNTS.
- Weekday sessions will be scheduled from Tuesday-Thursdays for morning or afternoons. Morning time frames will be from 9-11am and afternoon time frames will be from 1-3pm.
- Weekend sessions will be scheduled on Saturdays only. (I will be reserving Sundays for mini sessions and family time only! oh, and weather reschedules!)
- Family Sessions will now be Immediate family’s only. I will no longer be photographing extended family sessions. Ive found that my best work is with babies and children only, but including immediate families is also a joy of mine to give this gift of a memory to their family. However, large groups sometimes are overwhelming for me, so I’ve chosen to concentrate my work on my best abilities!! Those little cute babies and their families!!
- Deposits, Release forms and Client Contracts will now be required for all clients to sign and a deposit is required for all sessions booked. I will be sending this information to all clients currently scheduled.
- Newborn sessions will include private, in home session (as always) and can include parents and siblings as well. You will receive digital edited images on jump drive with print release ALONG with a 4×6 set of prints with each session.
With these new policies in place….I have to also announce that I will only be accepting limted new clients from January-May of 2016. Newborn sessions will be on weekdays only and all new client sessions must be scheduled within the new weekday/weekend schedule.
My sister will be getting married in April of this year and I am reserving some time for all of the wedding festivities!!! Plus my schedule for Spring is already almost fully booked. If you would like to schedule a newborn session or client session for February-May, please email me. I have limited availability right now for both weekdays and weekends through Spring.
I will be booking newborns throughout the year. And I will open up my Summer/Fall calendar for new clients after Spring.
I’m looking forward to another FABULOUS year!!!! And thank you to everyone for your continued interest and support in my work! I love you ALL!!!!!!!